An Exciting Opportunity for You to Drive New Business By Strategically Promoting Your Products and Services to the Right Audience at the Right Time!
The School of Internet Marketing provides training to businesses looking to expand their web presence -- and these business owners need products and services to help them reach their goals.
We offer you a unique opportunity to promote your products and services to our audience of prospects and students -- using popular guest expert podcasts, powerful radio style ads, and highly-targeted display ads.
These podcasts typically have a 3 year lifecycle and are widely distributed through Spreaker.com, WebmasterRadio.FM (Affiliate Buzz), TuneIn.com, MixCloud.com, SoundCloud.com, Blubrry.com, YouTube.com, JamesMartell.com, GeekCast.FM and on iTunes.
These podcasts are also available to our affiliates with descriptive text and an embedded audio player for their websites further increasing your reach.
- Affiliate Buzz - (since 2003) - The Affiliate Buzz ("live" on WebmasterRadio.FM - 2pm (PST) on Thursdays), is first and longest running podcast in the affiliate marketing industry. Sponsorship includes two (2) 30-minute interviews with you (or someone on your staff), giving the ability to showcase your products and services.
- Coffee Talk Interviews - (since 2007) - "Coffee Talk" as it affectionately called by listeners, is a popular continuing education series of interviews targeting busy business owners looking to keep up-to-date with what's working today. Sponsorship includes two (2) 45-minute interviews with you (or someone on your staff), giving the ability to showcase your products and services.
- The School of Internet Marketing - (since 2012) - The relatively new podcast features interviews sharing stories of online success. Sponsorship includes two (2) 45-minute interviews with you (or someone on your staff), giving the ability to showcase your products and services.
2.) Radio Style Ads
These radio style ads are fully produced and include professional scripting, voice talent, and music and sound effects to showcase your products and services to our listeners.
- Audio Ad - A fully produced 30-second radio style ad will be embedded within 22 podcasts throughout the year.
3.) Display Ads
These graphically-rich display ads are strategically positioned above the fold in prime locations including:
- Control Panel - Your 300x250 display ad is placed on the school news page that is displayed prior to the primary control panel for all lessons and interviews making it impossible to miss.
- Video Lessons - Your 728x90 display ad is placed below each video tutorial, more than 100 in total, right in front of all students.
- Sidebar - Your 250x250 display ad is placed in the right-hand column for all interviews and coaching session podcasts.
- Home Page - Your 250x250 display ad is placed above the fold on the home page of the site.
4.) Full Access Passes
Your sponsorship includes five (5) full access passes for one year that you can use at your discretion. These passes include access to all courses and all interviews ...and all member privileges. No strings attached! (value $2820)
*Sponsorship also includes an orientation with our instructors so you can share with them the features and benefits of your products and services -- so they can recommend them where appropriate. We also also include the promotion of your products and services through our social media channels where appropriate.